Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 350
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix sirloin, chuck, onion, kosher salt, and pepper together in a bowl with your hands. Form meat mixture into eight 3/4-inch patties.
- Stir tomatoes and basil together in a bowl until well-combined.
- Cook patties on the preheated grill until they start to firm, and are reddish-pink and juicy in the center, 3 to 4 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 130 degrees F (54 degrees C). Place a slice of mozzarella cheese onto each burger during the last minute of cooking.
- Place 1 burger on the bottom half of each bun, spoon some tomato mixture onto each burger, and place top bun on top.
Per Serving: 350 calories; 15 24.3 28 68 468 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1