AnnieBell's Peach Cobbler
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 821
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line a pie plate with 1 of the prepared pie pastries.
- Whisk brown sugar, 1 cup white sugar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon, ginger, and nutmeg together in a bowl. Stir reserved peach liquid, water, and melted butter into sugar mixture until sugar dissolves into liquid. Stir in peaches.
- Spoon peach mixture into prepared pie plate and place remaining pie pastry over the top; pinch and crimp edges together. Dot with butter pieces, remaining sugar, and remaining cinnamon.
- Bake in the preheated oven until crust is light brown, about 45 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- For a thicker cobbler, mix 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch to the mixture.
Per Serving: 821 calories; 35.4 126.4 4.9 41 440 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1