Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients6 h 20 m servings 551 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Transfer beef mixture to a slow cooker.
- Stir pinto beans, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato soup into beef mixture.
- Mix chili powder, sugar, Italian seasoning, garlic salt, and pepper together in a bowl; stir into beef mixture. Add beer.
- Cook on Low, 6 to 8 hours.
- Cook's Note:
- Water can be substituted for the beer.
- Any variety of beans can be substituted for the pinto beans.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 551 calories; 21.4 g fat; 61 g carbohydrates; 31.5 g protein; 70 mg cholesterol; 2706 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Pretty Easy Chili Haiku: "Love whole tomatoes! Squish'em with my hands, such fun! Subbed broth for the beer." My daughters loved dumping the measured ingredients into the crockpot, along with br...