Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 382
Original recipe yields 3 servings
- Cut each bread slice into 4 even sticks.
- Mix coconut, chia seeds, half-and-half, eggs, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl until batter is smooth.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add butter.
- Dip bread sticks in the batter until completely coated.
- Cook coated bread sticks in the hot butter until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Place raspberries in a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave until softened, about 1 minutes. Mix yogurt into raspberries.
- Dip French toast sticks in raspberry-yogurt sauce and top with maple syrup.
Per Serving: 382 calories; 15.3 48.1 14.2 140 659 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I think this was a good idea but there was too much chia seeds. I followed the instructions and the french toast mix had been absorbed by the chia seeds. Half of the bread slices didn't have eno...