Joie's Fabulous Sweet Potato Souffle
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients40 m servings 411
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with vegetable oil.
- Beat sweet potatoes, white sugar, eggs, milk, 1/2 cup melted butter, vanilla extract, and cinnamon together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth; pour into the prepared baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, flour, and 1/3 cup melted butter together in a bowl; spread over sweet potato mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until souffle is set in the middle, 25 to 30 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- I used heavy whipping cream in place of milk because I had some on hand.
Per Serving: 411 calories; 21 54 4.5 81 166 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1