Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 119
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium-low heat; cook and stir butter until foamy and butter begins to turn brown and fragrant, about 5 minutes. Remove skillet from heat, pour butter into a thick glass or metal bowl, and cool to room temperature, about 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix flour, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- Stir brown sugar into cooled butter and mix until well blended; add eggs and vanilla extract and mix well. Slowly stir flour mixture into butter mixture just until dough is mixed. Form dough into small balls and slightly flatten with your hand or fork. Arrange cookies on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops of cookies are firm and edges are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool cookies on baking sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 119 calories; 6.6 13.8 1.4 29 73 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
These was easy to put together they smell wonderful. I can't wait to taste them. I followed the recipe except I made only half of the recipe. It made 15 cookies. They turned out great, very nice...
Followed the recipe. These cookies were awesome. Can't stop eating them. Thanks...
They're good but I don't think they stand out as special. My daughter likes to make them however , and she gets compliments from her classmates.
I made these with white chocolate and semi-sweet chocolate chips. I also left out the cornstarch because I didn't have any. (I didn't notice any problems with doing this.) My roommates gobbled t...