Rich White Chocolate Cranberry Cookies
Ingredients55 m servings 207
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Beat butter and sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until creamy and smooth. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into creamed butter mixture, beating until 1 egg is fully incorporated before adding the next; add vanilla extract and mix well. Stir white chocolate chips, cranberries, and coconut into creamed butter mixture.
- Mix flour, baking powder, and salt together in a separate bowl; mix into the butter mixture until dough is thoroughly combined. Spoon dough in heaping spoonfuls onto a baking sheet, leaving 2 inches between each.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cookies are slightly golden and center is partially soft, 10 to 13 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheet until soft and chewy.
- Cook's Note:
- If allergic to coconut, you can use uncooked oats in its place.
Per Serving: 207 calories; 11.9 23.6 2.1 38 192 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
Didn't care for these at all. The cookies flattened out paper thin in the oven with lumps where the cranberries and chips were. I think the suggestion of adding oatmeal instead of coconut might ...
I will definitely make these again! I used toasted coconut and these cookies were so moist and delicious. My husband loved them!
Followed the recipe almost to the letter, but the batter was too gooey (to my not-that-much-experienced eye) so ended up adding almost a whole cup of flour more. Turned out okay, but a little d...