Butternut Squash, Farro, and Kale
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 399
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Tear a vent into the corner of the bag of butternut squash, cook in microwave oven until tender, about 5 minutes or as stated on package.
- Tear a vent into the corner of the bag of farro; cook in microwave oven until tender and the moisture is absorbed, about 90 seconds or as stated on package.
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium heat. Cook garlic in oil until fragrant, 1 to 2 minutes; add kale and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir squash and farro together with the garlic; season with salt. Add chicken to the squash mixture; cook and stir until the chicken pieces are no longer pink in the center, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Pour chicken soup over the chicken mixture. Stir raisins and pine nuts into the mixture; cook until everything is heated through, 5 to 10 minutes.
Per Serving: 399 calories; 12.7 56.8 18.2 22 492 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1