Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients15 m servings 904
Original recipe yields 1 servings (1 sandwich)
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat.
- Spread butter on 1 side of each bread piece and place, butter-side down, into the skillet. Place 2 slices Swiss cheese on each bread slice; cook until cheese melts, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place turkey and tomato slices in a separate skillet over medium heat; cook until warmed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Layer turkey, bacon, and tomato onto 1 bread slice that will be the bottom of the sandwich. Spread Russian dressing over tomato layer; top with second bread slice creating a sandwich.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- Thousand Island dressing can be used in place of Russian dressing.
- If you would like, you can finish it off in the oven. These can even be done as an open-face sandwich. Have fun with this sandwich add an subtract things.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 904 calories; 55.4 47.8 53.7 178 1028 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1