Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 66
Original recipe yields 4 servings (4 stuffed mushrooms)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Grease a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Arrange mushrooms onto a sheet of aluminum foil with the hollow side facing upward. Spoon 1/2 teaspoon garlic flakes into each mushroom cap. Top each garlic portion with 1 teaspoon tomato paste; season with salt. Lie half a cheese slice atop each mushroom cap.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese is slightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- It's important to put the dried garlic flakes in first, because the moisture from the mushrooms will re-hydrate them.
- Use your favorite cheese. Any type will do.
Per Serving: 66 calories; 4.5 3 4.2 13 297 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1