Leftover Ham Salad
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 741 cals
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Mix ham, celery, and red onion in a large bowl; add mayonnaise and rosemary and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate ham mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Put lettuce into a large bowl. Spoon ham mixture over the lettuce. Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
- Cook's Notes:
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing. I prefer ranch dressing, while my wife enjoys Caesar.
- You can use whatever type lettuce you like.
Per Serving: 741 calories; 65.9 g fat; 14.3 g carbohydrates; 23.5 g protein; 85 mg cholesterol; 1990 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was delicious, but I did adjust the measurements according to our tastes. I can't say that I really 'measured' anything, but I did use less celery and onion than called for and 1/2 of the r...