Leftover Ham Salad
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 741
- Mix ham, celery, and red onion in a large bowl; add mayonnaise and rosemary and stir to coat.
- Refrigerate ham mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Put lettuce into a large bowl. Spoon ham mixture over the lettuce. Serve with ranch dressing on the side.
- Cook's Notes:
- Serve with your favorite salad dressing. I prefer ranch dressing, while my wife enjoys Caesar.
- You can use whatever type lettuce you like.
Per Serving: 741 calories; 65.9 14.3 23.5 85 1990 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
This was delicious, but I did adjust the measurements according to our tastes. I can't say that I really 'measured' anything, but I did use less celery and onion than called for and 1/2 of the r...
I didn't go by the measurements but by what we like and just used the ingredients as my guide! My family loves this and will be making it again!