Leftover Turkey Pot Pie
Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 594
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line 2 pie dishes with prepared pie crusts.
- Stir corn, peas, and carrots together in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Cook in the microwave until tender, 2 to 6 minutes.
- Stir corn mixture, turkey, gravy, green beans, bacon bits, parsley, sage, thyme, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Divide turkey mixture even between the two prepared pie dishes. Place remaining crusts over the top of each pie, trim pastry to fit, crimp and pinch the edges together to seal. Cut 4 slits in the top of each pie.
- Whisk egg and water together in a small bowl. Brush egg mixture over the top of each pie. Fold a strip of aluminum foil around the outer edges of each pie crust.
- Bake in the preheated oven until browned and heated through, about 45 minutes. Cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
- Partner Tip
- Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 594 calories; 33.9 52.4 19.6 50 711 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 13
Absolutely amazing! The only thing I found was that it was only enough filling for one full pot pie rather than two smaller ones.. Other than that, I wouldn't change a thing! Great use for lefto...
A nice way to use up turkey leftovers. I made one pot pie. I admit that I didn't measure everything precisely but I don't think there would be enough filling here for 2 pot pies. I used fresh...
Good and easy! I only had one double pie shell, and most of the reviewers said it wasn’t enough for two pies, so I put it all in one without reducing the recipe. I was worried it would leak out ...
I doubled this recipe as I had quite a lot of leftover turkey. Followed recipe as is except I used 1 pack of real bacon fried crispy and crumbled in place of the faken bits. I used raw carrots a...
This is a very good recipe for leftovers. I found that this recipe only makes one 9 inch pie. I had 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes, 1 quarter cup of stuffing, 1 quarter cup of green bean cas...
This recipe works very well with rottiserie chicken leftovers, also. I use a can of veg-all and instead of piecrust, I lay pillsbury buttermilk bisquits on top of casserole. Rediculously easy to...
Next time I will use a 1/2 cup more gravy. Little dry but still very tasty. Also good thing I always watch my stuff cooking. I checked on them and at 25 min they were done. If I left it in there...
I will definitely make this again. It was easy and fast to prepare. The only complaint is that when I cut it to serve, it fell apart. I did wait 10 minutes after taking it out of the oven befo...