Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 772
Original recipe yields 2 servings
- Stir 1 tablespoon liquid amino acid and onion powder together in a small bowl to dissolve the powder into liquid; pour into a large plastic resealable bag; add zucchini and kale and work the bag to coat vegetables with the marinade. Squeeze bag to remove excess air and seal. Marinate vegetables for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Blend coconut milk, macadamia nuts, cashews, nutritional yeast, chili powder, remaining liquid amino acid, cayenne pepper, and red pepper flakes in a blender until smooth.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Pour zucchini and kale from the plastic bag into the skillet; saute just until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Divide cooked rice between two bowls; top each portion with about half the vegetable mixture. Drizzle the blended sauce over the vegetables.
- Cook's Notes:
- Organic vegetables, nuts, seasonings, and rice are preferable, if available to you.
- Use your favorite wild rice in place of brown rice, if you like. Your favorite nut milk can be used in place of the coconut milk.
Per Serving: 772 calories; 59.1 53.3 22.1 0 469 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
I just had this for lunch today and boy was it delicious. My only sub was soy sauce for the liquid aminos. The nuts and nutritional yeast you can buy in the bulk bins so it isn't too expensive ...