- For sauce: Combine all sauce ingredients with 1/2 cup water in a medium bowl; set aside for flavors to develop while making crust. Freeze remaining paste .
- For crusts: Combine 2 cups of flour with the dry yeast, sugar and salt. Add the water and oil and mix until well blended (about 1 minute). Gradually add enough remaining flour slowly, until a soft, sticky dough ball is formed.
- Knead for about 4 minutes, on a floured surface, until dough is smooth and elastic. Add more flour, if needed. (If using RapidRise(R) Yeast, let dough rest, covered, for 10 minutes.)
- Divide dough in half. Pat each half (with floured hands) into a 12-inch greased pizza pan OR roll dough to fit pans.
- For pizzas: Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Top crusts with sauce, pepperoni and cheese.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes until crusts are browned and cheese is bubbly. For best results, rotate pizza pans between top and bottom oven racks halfway through baking.
Per Serving: 582 calories; 29.1 60.4 18.5 47 1408 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 27
The pizza was scrumptious!!! I used olive oil for the dough (My KitchenAid mixer did most of the mixing) and I baked the pizza on a Pampered chef Stoneware. I added about 3 tablespoon of pizza...
I put pork sausage on after I have cooked and sliced it green peppers in fact just put what you would like to eat my son put broccoli florets on his the pizza crust is very good will use this cr...
Absolutely love it! Made two out of it! Added bell peppers to one and left the other as mozzarella and pepperoni . Mixed the dough with olive oil. Turned out perfect! Great recipe!
My husband and I loved this pizza. I reduced the oregano to 1/4 tsp, used turkey pepperoni and added about 1/4 cup of shredded mild cheddar cheese. Very easy to make. Baked it on a pizza stone...
It was amazing!!!!! It was really easy to make. It was really tasty and I didn't have to make many changes.