Whole Wheat Pomegranate Scones
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 311
Original recipe yields 8 servings (8 scones)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Stir flour, cornstarch, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl.
- Stir pomegranate seeds, 1/2 cup sugar, and lemon juice together in a bowl until seeds are coated with sugar.
- Beat egg in a bowl; stir in almond milk, butter, vinegar, and vanilla. Pour egg mixture into pomegranate mixture and stir to combine. Stir egg and pomegranate mixture into flour mixture to make a soft dough.
- Turn out dough onto a lightly floured surface. If dough is too sticky, sprinkle with a bit of cornstarch. Roll or pat dough into a 3/4-inch thick round; cut into wedges and transfer to a baking sheet. Sprinkle dough with 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Note:
- Soy milk can be substituted for the almond milk.
Per Serving: 311 calories; 12.8 46.4 5.2 51 379 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1