Non-Traditional Tabbouleh Salad with Pineapple and Pomegranate Seeds
"This salad was served at a traditional Lebanese restaurant, and I could not wait to go home and duplicate the taste. It is definitely a twist on the traditional salad, and my Lebanese brother-in-law insists it should not be called 'tabbouleh.' All I know is that it is very tasty and has the majority of the ingredients of a 'traditional' tabbouleh salad."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 231
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Mix parsley, cucumber, pineapple, pomegranate seeds, onion, and mint in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice over the salad and toss to coat; season with salt and pepper.
- Refrigerate salad until chilled, at least 15 minutes.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- I buy pre-cut pineapple and pomegranate seeds to save on time.
- The salad can be prepared ahead of time, but do not add lemon juice, olive oil, or seasonings until just before serving.
- Use Lebanese or English varietals of cucumber for best results.
Per Serving: 231 calories; 18.4 17.8 1.7 0 35 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1