Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients8 h 30 m servings 381 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen)
- Whisk flour, baking soda, cream of tartar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, and salt together in a bowl.
- Melt 1 cup butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook, whisking constantly, until butter foams, starts to brown, and has a nutty aroma, 2 to 5 minutes. Pour butter into a bowl and stir to cool.
- Beat browned butter, brown sugar, and 1/2 cup white sugar together in a bowl until well-mixed. Add egg, egg yolk, yogurt, and vanilla extract; beat until smooth. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture until dough is just-combined. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, 8 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 2 baking sheets.
- Whisk 1/4 cup white sugar and 2 teaspoons cinnamon together in a shallow bowl.
- Divide cookie dough into 2-tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Roll balls in cinnamon-sugar mixture until coated; place 2-inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until still slightly soft in the center and golden brown, 8 to 11 minutes.
Per Serving: 381 calories; 16.5 g fat; 55.7 g carbohydrates; 3.7 g protein; 73 mg cholesterol; 277 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1