Ingredients1 h 25 m servings 120
- Beat 1 1/2 cups sugar, butter, shortening, and eggs together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Sift flour, cream of tartar, baking soda, and salt together in a separate bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into butter mixture; add cream cheese and stir until dough is just-combined. Mix cranberries into dough using a wooden spoon. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Whisk 6 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon together in a shallow bowl. Roll cookie dough into 48 equal-size balls and roll each ball in cinnamon sugar; place dough balls 2-inches apart on nonstick baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned but still slightly soft in the center, 8 to 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 120 calories; 6 15.8 1.4 18 81 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Tasty cookie with a very soft texture because of the cream cheese. The cranberries worked well in here, although my kids said they'd prefer them without. Funny how quickly they disappeared thoug...
Excellent recipe and so easy for snickerdoodles! Only change I made was to add about a teaspoon of nutmeg to the sugar and cinnamon the cookies get rolled into before baking. Also worth mentio...