Ingredients3 h 30 m servings 1207
- Combine chicken thighs, cream cheese, jalapeno peppers with juice, green enchilada sauce, salt, and black pepper together in a slow cooker.
- Cook on High for 3 to 4 hours. Shred chicken with 2 forks and stir with sauce in the slow cooker to combine.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C). Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Spread tortillas out on a flat work surface and sprinkle pepperjack cheese evenly in the center of each tortilla. Spread about 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture over cheese on each tortilla. Tightly roll each tortilla and place, seam-side down, on the prepared baking sheet. Brush top and sides of each rolled tortilla with vegetable oil.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese melts, and tortillas start to brown, 10 to 15 minutes. Set oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler. Cook taquitos under the broiler until crisped, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup
Per Serving: 1207 calories; 67.6 71.7 74.7 326 2087 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
My husband is super picky and compares a lot my dishes to his New Mexico favorites. He absolutely loved this dish! He almost never has a second helping of anything but he had two extra helpings ...
I used chicken breast out of personal preference but kept everything else the same. I really enjoyed the fact that these were baked instead of fried. The filling has tons of flavor but the end r...
This is an excellent recipe. I made these for New Year's Eve. The only differences were: I used chicken breast instead of the thighs, only because the meat was on sale; I used an entire 10oz. ca...
Just tried this recipe and took it to a social gathering. It was a big hit and disappeared very quickly. Also gave out the recipe to others. I didn't change a thing. Very yummy.
Excellent! I used 3 chicken breasts in place of the thighs. Made 1/2 with corn tortillas and 1/2 with flour tortillas and we preferred the corn ones. I sprayed them with cooking spray instead...
Loved this recipe...changed a few things based on what I already had in my house...chicken breasts and red enchilada sauce - delicious! My fiancé decided he wants to make these as passed appeti...
Changes I made: cooked meat in broth with household seasonings in pressure cooker. Combined cooked meat, jalapeños, and cream cheese in saucepan until cream cheese melted. Rolled mixture and che...