Ingredients20 m servings 441
- Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat. Toast pine nuts in hot skillet until lightly browned and fragrant, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Put spinach into a large salad bowl; top with pine nuts, tomatoes, chicken, avocado, corn kernels, and goat cheese.
- Beat white wine vinegar, olive oil, and Dijon mustard together in a small bowl until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss lightly to coat.
- Cook's Notes:
- Feta cheese can be used in place of goat cheese.
- You can use fresh, canned, or frozen corn kernels.
- Depending on your personal tastes, you may find you prefer less than the full amount of dressing on your salad. Add a little at a time until you're happy with it.
Per Serving: 441 calories; 31.8 17.9 25.8 54 355 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 17
I just made this salad for supper tonight, for my husband and I. If your planning on trying this recipe I suggest making it right and following the recipe, that includes making the dressing. The...
I didn't make the dressing because I'm in love with a white vinaigrette by Private Selection (Kroger). I did toast the pine nuts (1st time) and was surprised to find that they taste like bacon....
First I should say that I did not make the dressing, just the salad. It was great, and one that I look forward to making again. I will add some red or green onion next time, because I like a lit...
Made absolutely 0 changes and Love It This is wonderful dressing and all the combined ingredents blend together well for a wonderful taste.
Made it just as listed. Excellent and simple. We used grilled, marinated chicken tenders. We will do this again!
Great salad, but next time I will use a rice wine vinegar and add honey to the dressing as it was quite strong on the vinegar side.