Ingredients20 m servings 613
- Stir peanut butter, vegetable oil, vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, sugar, and cayenne pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Cook ramen noodles in boiling water until tender yet firm to the bit, about 3 minutes; drain and transfer noodles to a bowl. Pour peanut butter sauce over the noodles and toss to coat. Stir cucumber and green onion into the noodle mixture; garnish with cilantro and peanuts.
- Cook's Notes:
- The sauce tastes better if you let it sit for four hours to let the flavors blend, but it's fine to use immediately, too.
- May be served warm, room temperature, or chilled.
- Use less oil if you're watching calories.
- If you don't have ramen noodles, substitute 12 to 16 ounces of angel hair, spaghetti, or linguine pasta.
- You can use either creamy or crunchy peanut butter.
Per Serving: 613 calories; 35.9 62.5 13.5 0 2224 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
For the effort that it took to make it was good and filling. Love how easy and cheap it was to make the most. We will most definitely make this again. One thing that I changed was not straining ...
Unfortunately, the ramen noodles soaked up the thick peanut sauce very quickly and became "gummy" and dry. If I were to make this again, I'd add some additional liquid (water/soy sauce/vinegar)...
I use brown sugar rather than white, but other than that I love this recipe!