Mini Southern Pecan Pies
Ingredients45 m servings 319 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pecans on a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in pecans. Spoon 1/4 cup pecan mixture into each pie shell. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are slightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- For best taste, use butter rather than margarine and vanilla extract rather than vanilla flavoring.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 15.1 g fat; 45.3 g carbohydrates; 3.3 g protein; 35 mg cholesterol; 163 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 7
I made over Thanksgiving and they were a huge hit! I made my own pie shells by cutting out the shapes with a biscuit cutter and putting these into a muffin pan. I only had one type of corn syr...
I followed the directions exactly and I used a regular cupcake pan and regular refrigerated pie crusts that I rolled out and cut with a 3" diameter glass and then put 1 spoonful of pecan filling...
Made this instead of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, and served it with a scoop of pumpkin spice ice cream. Delicious!!!! I used the Never Fail II pie crust recipe which made it so easy to make in...
Loved the filling, hate pie crust so I subed shortbread crust recipe for that. These went fast at my Thanksgiving meal
I made a whole pecan pie, instead of the mini pies. It was amazing! I usually don't rate recipes, but this one was phenomenal!
These mini tarts were tasty. I used only light corn syrup as what I had on hand. I'll add some raisins next time. Thanks for recipe.