Mini Southern Pecan Pies
Ingredients45 m servings 319
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pecans on a food processor and pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Mix sugar, eggs, light corn syrup, dark corn syrup, butter, vanilla extract, and salt together in a bowl; fold in pecans. Spoon 1/4 cup pecan mixture into each pie shell. Place pies on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until pies are slightly browned, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- For best taste, use butter rather than margarine and vanilla extract rather than vanilla flavoring.
Per Serving: 319 calories; 15.1 45.3 3.3 35 163 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 11
I followed the directions exactly and I used a regular cupcake pan and regular refrigerated pie crusts that I rolled out and cut with a 3" diameter glass and then put 1 spoonful of pecan filling...
I made over Thanksgiving and they were a huge hit! I made my own pie shells by cutting out the shapes with a biscuit cutter and putting these into a muffin pan. I only had one type of corn syr...
I made a whole pecan pie, instead of the mini pies. It was amazing! I usually don't rate recipes, but this one was phenomenal!
Made this instead of pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving, and served it with a scoop of pumpkin spice ice cream. Delicious!!!! I used the Never Fail II pie crust recipe which made it so easy to make in...
Loved the filling, hate pie crust so I subed shortbread crust recipe for that. These went fast at my Thanksgiving meal
These mini tarts were tasty. I used only light corn syrup as what I had on hand. I'll add some raisins next time. Thanks for recipe.
What a great idea for someone who has only one person that enjoys pecan pie and no other. My Step daughter was over joyed she could freeze the ones she did not eat.
I used another recipe for the pie crust and the filling from this one. It was awesome!!! And so easy!