Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 161
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Beat white sugar, shortening, and brown sugar together in a bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Stir pumpkin and eggs into creamed butter mixture; add flour, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and cloves and mix until dough is just combined. Fold oats into dough.
- Drop dough by spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges of cookies are crisp, about 12 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The dough may seem stiff at first, but becomes softer as it sits.
Per Serving: 161 calories; 7.2 23 2.4 16 49 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1