Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 185
Original recipe yields 24 servings (2 dozen cookies)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 2 large baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir pine nuts in the hot skillet until toasted and fragrant, about 5 minutes.
- Beat white sugar and butter together in a large bowl using an electric mixer until smooth and creamy. Beat eggs, 1 at a time, into creamed butter mixture, beating well after each addition. Whisk flour and baking powder in a separate bowl; stir into creamed butter mixture until dough is just mixed. Fold pine nuts into dough.
- Spread corn flakes into a shallow baking dish. Form dough into balls, about 1 tablespoon per cookie; roll each in the corn flakes, pressing gently to coat. Arrange cookies, 1-inch apart, on the prepared baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 23 minutes. Cool cookies on the baking sheets and dust with confectioners' sugar.
You might also like
Per Serving: 185 calories; 8.9 23.6 3.9 37 64 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1