Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 535 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Stir onion soup mix into the boiling water. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until barely tender, 6 to 7 minutes; drain. Pour spaghetti into a casserole dish.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir bell pepper and onion in hot butter until slightly tender, about 4 minutes; add zucchini, place a cover on the skillet, reduce heat to medium-high, and cook until zucchini is soft, about 10 minutes.
- Stir tomatoes, parsley, salt, and pepper into the vegetable mixture; replace cover and cook until the tomatoes are heated through, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Pour the vegetable mixture over the spaghetti and mix. Spread Swiss cheese and mozzarella cheese over the vegetable and pasta mixture. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated oven until heated in the center, about 40 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the onion soup mix. The actual amount of the soup mix consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 535 calories; 14.8 g fat; 73.4 g carbohydrates; 25.9 g protein; 45 mg cholesterol; 1646 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Very nice but I think swiss cheese is not needed as mozzarella more fits the bill. LOVE the idea that the pasta can be cooked with the onion soup mix and then the soup mix is drained off as p...
I left out the swiss cheese and used all mozzerella because of one of the reviews I read. Next time I'll use it. It was too stringy, I think the swiss cheese would make a nice balance.