Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 148
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- Mix cornmeal, flour, baking powder, salt, and white pepper in a bowl.
- In separate bowl, mix together the egg, buttermilk, and applesauce. Add to dry ingredients; stir to combine.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, apple, and sage; mix thoroughly. Spoon into prepared muffin pan.
- Bake until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 2.4 27.3 4.3 19 327 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1