Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients50 m servings 623 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pie crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate according to package directions; flute edge.
- Place brownie mix, peanut butter chips, apple sauce, water and egg in a bowl. Stir 50 strokes to mix. Pour batter into the unbaked pie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes; cover edge of crust with aluminum foil. Continue baking until until crust is golden brown and center of brownie is set, 15 or 20 more minutes. Cool slightly, about 20 minutes. Then refrigerate for one hour or until completely cooled.
- Beat together cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners' sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until mixture is smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over brownie. Sprinkle with peanuts and chocolate chips. Refrigerate 30 minutes before serving. Cover leftovers and refrigerate.
Per Serving: 623 calories; 36.2 g fat; 69 g carbohydrates; 10.5 g protein; 43 mg cholesterol; 394 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I don't normally review recipes when I didn't completely follow the recipe, but since this one doesn't have any reviews, I want everyone to know how delicious it is! I totally left out the pie c...