Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients30 m servings 240
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Put butter and apples in 11x13 glass baking dish. Bake until butter and apples begin to melt and brown (about 5 minutes). Remove from oven and set aside.
- Place eggs in a blender and pulse until smooth; add coconut milk, applesauce, arrowroot powder, almond flour, vanilla, 2 tablespoons maple syrup, and sea salt. Blend until smooth, 45 to 60 seconds.
- Carefully pour batter over browned butter-apple mixture in the casserole dish.
- Bake until pancake is set in the middle and edges are lightly browned, about 20 minutes. Dust with cinnamon before serving, if desired.
Per Serving: 240 calories; 16.4 16.7 8.1 206 184 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1