Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 15 m servings 369 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 9-inch fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)) with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Mix milk and lemon juice together in a bowl.
- Beat egg whites together in a bowl using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; beat in sucanat until fluffy. Mix olive oil into beaten egg whites mixture until smooth.
- Mix whole wheat flour, all-purpose flour, lemon zest, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract together in a separate bowl.
- Stir egg white mixture, alternating with milk mixture, into the flour mixture until batter is smooth; pour into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a knife inserted in the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour.
Per Serving: 369 calories; 18.4 g fat; 48.7 g carbohydrates; 5.1 g protein; < 1 mg cholesterol; 340 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1