Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 20 m servings 405
Original recipe yields 16 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly butter a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Spread butter onto both sides of each bread slice; arrange on baking sheets.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is toasted, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir turkey in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Crumble bread into a large bowl; mix in sage, celery salt, and black pepper.
- Heat remaining butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir onion, apple, celery, and mushrooms in the hot butter until tender, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Stir onion mixture into bread mixture; add turkey, chicken broth, and cream. Gently stir until mixture is evenly combined; spread into the prepared baking dish and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove foil and cook until top is browned, about 20 minutes more.
- Partner tip: Reynolds® Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.
Per Serving: 405 calories; 28.1 31.2 7.9 67 447 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1