Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 63 cals
Original recipe yields 36 servings
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine kale and softened butter together in a bowl until a smooth paste forms. Add Cheddar cheese, oat bran, and milk to paste and mix until well blended. Stir all-purpose flour, whole wheat pastry flour, salt, and ginger into paste mixture until dough easily pulls away from the sides of the bowl, adding more flour if dough is sticky.
- Chill dough in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Roll dough to 1/2-inch-thickness on a lightly floured surface. Cut dough into rounds using a cookie cutter or small lid and place on the prepared baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Bake in the preheated oven until lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- The cheese and milk could be substituted with non-dairy products according to your taste and preferences with these crackers.
Per Serving: 63 calories; 3.8 g fat; 5.9 g carbohydrates; 1.9 g protein; 10 mg cholesterol; 72 mg sodium. Full nutrition