Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients25 m servings 158
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Mix sprouts, onion, mushrooms, olives, lemon juice, garlic, lemon-pepper seasoning, Sriracha, dill, and black pepper in a large bowl; stir to season vegetables completely.
- Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook Brussels sprouts mixture in hot oil, stirring occasionally, until tender-crisp, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Notes:
- You may need to reduce heat after the first 5 minutes of cooking to prevent from scorching the Brussels sprouts.
- Finally, I really like this dish but I only give it a 4-star because I will not give it a 5-star until my wife and daughter not only eat it, but sincerely believe it is good. I will know that I have achieved a great recipe when they ask for it! Maybe you can help me figure out how to make it even better.
- Consider combining this with my salmon with olive and cherry tomato relish recipe and you will have a meal that is easy but distinct. The great thing about combining these two recipes is you use basically the same ingredients in both recipes.
Per Serving: 158 calories; 10.8 13.8 4 0 874 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1