Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients2 h 5 m servings 398
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 snowman pops)
- Mix crushed cookies and cream cheese together in a large bowl. Divide and shape mixture into 24 balls, making 12 of them slightly larger than the other 12.
- Slide one larger ball and then one smaller ball onto each popsicle stick so they resemble snowballs stacked atop one another.
- Freeze pops until set, at least 1 hour.
- Put almond bark into a microwave-safe bowl; heat in microwave for 30 seconds, stir, and continue to heat in 15-second increments, stirring in between, until melted completely and smooth, 15 to 30 seconds more.
- Roll pops in melted almond bark to coat. Decorate the pops to resemble snowmen by using miniature chocolate chips for eyes, small round candies for shirt buttons, and pieces of orange candy for the nose.
- Refrigerate "snowmen" until set, at least 30 minutes.
Per Serving: 398 calories; 27 42.5 6 21 219 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1