Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients55 m servings 355 cals
Original recipe yields 12 servings (12 cookie pops)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Beat butter, peanut butter, white sugar, and brown sugar together in a bowl until light and fluffy; add egg and vanilla and continue to beat until fully integrated.
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl; gradually mix into the peanut butter mixture until completely integrated into a dough. Divide dough into 12 equal portions.
- Insert a wooden stick into the small end of each candy bar. Wrap a dough piece around each candy bar to completely cover. Arrange the cookie pops 4 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool on baking sheets for 10 minutes before removing to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Per Serving: 355 calories; 18.3 g fat; 43.4 g carbohydrates; 6.4 g protein; 38 mg cholesterol; 282 mg sodium. Full nutrition