Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients20 m servings 268
Original recipe yields 12 servings
- Mix romaine lettuce and bok choy in a large bowl; add almonds and sunflower seed kernels. Sprinkle crumbled ramen noodles over the lettuce mixture; add Mandarin oranges and toss.
- Melt butter in small skillet over medium heat; cook until browned, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Beat olive oil, vinegar, sugar, and soy sauce together to dissolve the sugar until the mixture is smooth; whisk browned butter into the mixture.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and toss to coat.
You might also like
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition in this recipe reflects the use of the flavoring packets from the ramen noodle packages, which are not actually used. The actual nutritional content will vary.
Per Serving: 268 calories; 18.3 23.8 4.6 5 393 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Made as written except that I only used half of the ramen noodles the recipe called for due to personal preference. There was already a lot of crunch going on and I didn't seen the need to add t...