Ingredients1 h 10 m servings 264 cals
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly butter a large baking dish.
- Whisk honey and milk together in a bowl until smooth.
- Place sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Add honey-milk mixture to sweet potatoes and toss to coat; soak for 10 minutes. Drain 1/2 of the liquid from the bowl.
- Mix ginger, rosemary, grapeseed oil, cardamom, black pepper, cloves, and salt with the sweet potatoes until coated. Spread potatoes in a single layer in the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Flip potatoes and continue cooking until tender and browned, about 20 minutes more.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount for the honey-milk mixture. The actual amount consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 264 calories; 4 g fat; 55.4 g carbohydrates; 3.6 g protein; 1 mg cholesterol; 219 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was wonderful! I can across the recipe while searching for recipes using grated ginger since I had just harvested some from the garden. My budget didn't allow me to add Cardamom or grapesee...
I really wanted to like it, especially since I was happy to find a recipe that did not call for the usual oj and brown sugar, but nope ; the flavor to me was blech...I have so many leftover and ...