1 made it | 0 reviews |
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place Anaheim green chilies, tomatoes, onion, and garlic cloves in a bowl. Toss with olive oil until evenly coated. Place vegetables on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake 10 minutes and remove garlic cloves; set aside for use in step 3. Continue baking chilies, tomatoes, and onion until roasted and browned, about 35 more minutes.
- Peel and seed chilies. Remove outer skin from tomatoes. Add all roasted ingredients to food processor; pulse to a chunky consistency. Let mixture cool.
- Mash avocados with a fork in a large bowl to a chunky consistency. Add lemon juice, roasted salsa mixture, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, dash of coarse black pepper, and chopped cilantro. Stir until blended and serve.
You might also like
- Great as a chip and dip or an accompaniment to any meal.
- Leftover dip? Squeeze the other half of lemon over the top. This will make your dip last longer & keep it from turning brown!
Per Serving: 263 calories; 22.1 17.7 3.9 0 143 Full nutrition