- Sprinkle steak with pepper, pressing to adhere.
- Heat grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak to pan; grill 6 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Place steak on a cutting board; let stand 5 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across grain into thin slices. Mix lime juice, olive oil and garlic and drizzle over steak; sprinkle with salt.
- Heat tortillas on grill pan coated with cooking spray 20 seconds on each side or until lightly charred.
- Heat scallions on grill until lightly charred.
- Divide steak among tortillas.
- Top with romaine, red cabbage, avocado and pickled red onions.
- Garnish with grilled scallion.
Per Serving: 230 calories; 9 29 10.7 14 2011 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
I used flour tortillas instead. Was excellent with all the fresh vegetables including some fresh tomatoes.
store didn't have red cabbage, didn't miss it! added queso fresco. do not forgo the salt!
I made these for my family tonight and they were very good, I have been to mexico a bunch of times and have a lot of friends from mexico and these tacos taste authentic. you don't need the olive...
Loved these! Only change I made was to use filet because it was on sale for less than flank steak for some unknown reason. Loved the texture and the crunch from the cabbage. Wil make again.