Ingredients50 m servings 333
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large saucepan of salted water to a boil; add green beans and cook just until slightly tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
- Mix green beans and cream of mushroom soup together in a bowl; spread into an 9x13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese over green been mixture and top with French-fried onions.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cheese is melted and browned, about 30 minutes.
- Editor's Note:
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount for the French-fried onions. The actual amount of French-fried onions consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 333 calories; 22.7 20.7 13 40 692 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 15
This is pretty much how we always make our green bean casserole (sometimes using canned, frozen beans too, depending on what I have at the time). I typically mix my cheese into the beans and sou...
I needed something to help use up all the green beans I was getting from the garden. My kids LOVE this!
I cooked green beans that were fresh more like twenty minutes. I also used a white cheddar cheese. I cooked 30 minutes without the grinch onion topping and then added the topping at my final d...
The fresh beans add a flavor I couldn't get with the canned ones. Four pounds of beans seemed like way too much until I snipped ends off and the amount was just right.