Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 246
- Combine turkey, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker; pour in enough chicken broth to almost cover all the ingredients.
- Cook on Low for at least 3 hours.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and cook tortillas until warmed, about 30 seconds per side. Fill tortillas with turkey mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use dark and white meat for the turkey.
- Partner Tip
- Try using a Reynolds® slow cooker liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 246 calories; 6.3 19.9 24.9 58 602 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I've made it twice. It takes 10 minutes to throw everything into the crockpot and have a nice meal by dinner. I use fresh turkey breast cut into strips. I also make my own taco seasoning and add...
Easily a 5 star recipe. A perfect way to use up leftover turkey. This review is short because I'm going back for more. Filed this under my TNT recipe folder.
One of my go to recipes, I make this often, always delicious!