Ingredients3 h 20 m servings 251 cals
- Combine turkey, cilantro, jalapeno pepper, and taco seasoning mix in a slow cooker; pour in enough chicken broth to almost cover all the ingredients.
- Cook on Low for at least 3 hours.
- Heat a griddle over medium-low heat and cook tortillas until warmed, about 30 seconds per side. Fill tortillas with turkey mixture.
- Cook's Notes:
- Use dark and white meat for the turkey.
- Easy Cleanup
- Try using a liner in your slow cooker for easier cleanup.
Per Serving: 251 calories; 6.4 g fat; 20.2 g carbohydrates; 25.3 g protein; 59 mg cholesterol; 922 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Easily a 5 star recipe. A perfect way to use up leftover turkey. This review is short because I'm going back for more. Filed this under my TNT recipe folder.
I've made it twice. It takes 10 minutes to throw everything into the crockpot and have a nice meal by dinner. I use fresh turkey breast cut into strips. I also make my own taco seasoning and add...