Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients4 h 40 m servings 428
Original recipe yields 8 servings (1 9-inch pie)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch pie plate.
- Mix oats, confectioners' sugar, butter, shortening, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl until the dry ingredients are entirely moistened; press evenly into the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie plate.
- Bake in the preheated oven until beginning to brown, about 20 minutes. Cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Beat brown sugar, cream cheese, pumpkin puree, white sugar, and pumpkin pie spice together with a mixer until smooth. Fold whipped topping into the pumpkin mixture until smooth; pour into the pie crust.
- Refrigerate pie until filling is set, at least 4 hours.
Per Serving: 428 calories; 22.5 53.8 5.1 46 185 Full nutrition