Ingredientsservings 764 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray; set aside.
- Whisk together sugar, milk, cream, eggs, and cinnamon until completely combined.
- Place bread in a large bowl. Pour milk mixture over bread, stirring gently. Set aside 20 to 30 minutes, occasionally pressing bread into milk mixture to soak completely.
- Gently stir white chocolate chips and cranberries into mixture.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish, spreading evenly. Cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 to 15 minutes longer, or until bread pudding is firm and top is golden brown.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Per Serving: 764 calories; 32.9 g fat; 105.8 g carbohydrates; 15 g protein; 174 mg cholesterol; 458 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I made this for my family for Christmas Eve and everyone loved it! I served it with homemade whipped cream and it was perfect. It was really sweet so I may cut back on the white chocolate chips...
This was a really solid recipe! Very easy to follow especially for someone who had never made bread pudding before. One change I would make is to use 1/2 to 3/4 the listed amount of cinnamon. It...
Added a little more cinnamon, a dash of allspice and could need to cut back on sugar to 1 cup.