Ingredientsservings 352 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Set aside.
- Sift together cake flour, bread flour (or all-purpose flour), baking soda, cinnamon, and nutmeg into a large bowl. Set aside.
- Beat together sugar and eggs until pale yellow in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment. Blend in oil and pumpkin puree until mixture is smooth.
- Blend half of flour mixture into egg mixture until just combined. Scrape sides of bowl, then stir in raisins. Add remaining flour mixture to batter, mixing just until combined.
- Scoop batter into prepared muffin pan, filling about 3/4 full.
- For streusel: Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Mash butter with a fork until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle about 1 teaspoon streusel on each muffin.
- Bake 18 minutes, then lower oven temperature to 325 degrees F and bake 5 minutes more, or until golden brown.
Per Serving: 352 calories; 11.7 g fat; 61 g carbohydrates; 3.5 g protein; 49 mg cholesterol; 328 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
These muffins were delicious! Husband rated - excellent. I did use Craisins instead of golden raisins. Used home frozen pureed pumpkin (1 3/4 cups) instead of 15 oz can. The frozen was no...
Very very good recipe! Per family request, I added chocolate chips in the batter and it was great. They gobbled em up. Great for a quick breakfast before school.