Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h servings 384
Original recipe yields 8 servings
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Cook sausages in a skillet over medium-high heat until browned and heated through, 7 to 10 minutes. Remove from heat and cut sausages into bite-size pieces.
- Melt margarine in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir onion and celery in margarine until softened, 7 to 10 minutes. Transfer skillet contents to a large bowl.
- Stir sausage and apples into onion mixture. Add cornbread stuffing mix, seasoned stuffing mix, poultry seasoning, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Stir chicken broth and eggs into stuffing mixture; pour mixture into a 3-quart baking dish and cover dish with aluminum foil.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Remove aluminum foil from dish and continue baking until browned and crisp on top, 10 to 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 384 calories; 18.8 41.9 12.6 93 1254 Full nutrition