Light Apple Stuffing Muffins
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients35 m servings 153
Original recipe yields 24 servings (24 muffins)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease 24 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk water, milk powder, margarine, white sugar, eggs, sucralose, baking powder, salt, thyme, baking soda, onion powder, garlic powder, minced onion, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Whisk all-purpose flour and whole wheat flour into milk powder mixture until batter is thick. Fold apples and celery into batter; spoon into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Rotate muffin pans and bake until set and golden, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You might also like
- Cook's Notes:
- You can substitute canola oil for the margarine. You can substitute 2% milk for the nonfat milk and water mixture. You can substitute sugar for the sucralose.
- You can use any sweet-tart apple, such as McIntosh, Cortland, Jonathan, Macoun, Rhode Island, Criterion, Baldwin, or Pink Lady.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 4.5 24.2 4.3 16 447 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1