Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 35 m servings 377 cals
Original recipe yields 10 servings
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef and garlic in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease.
- Mix beef mixture, tomato soup, cream of mushroom soup, celery, and Worcestershire sauce together in a large bowl.
- Spoon enough beef mixture into a Dutch oven to cover the bottom of the pot. Spread a layer of chow mein noodles over beef mixture, and cover noodles with another layer of the beef mixture. Continue layering process until all beef mixture and noodles are used, ending with a layer of noodles on top.
- Carefully pour water into the Dutch oven until water line is just visible below noodles. Cover the Dutch oven with a lid.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes. Remove the lid and continue baking until top layer of noodles is crunchy, about 10 minutes. Cool for 15 minutes before serving.
Per Serving: 377 calories; 19.8 g fat; 31.8 g carbohydrates; 18.4 g protein; 42 mg cholesterol; 862 mg sodium. Full nutrition