Ingredients40 m servings 373 cals
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat; cook and stir apples until lightly browned, 5 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle brown sugar over apples and cook until apples are tender, about 5 minutes more. Transfer apples to a plate.
- Arrange chicken on a sheet of waxed paper; season both sides with cinnamon, salt, and pepper. Melt remaining butter in the same skillet and cook chicken until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to a plate.
- Cook and stir onion in the same skillet used for chicken until tender, 5 to 10 minutes. Stir cider and vinegar into onion, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until sauce is slightly thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Return chicken to onion mixture, spooning cider sauce over chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the liquid is reduced by half, 5 to 10 minutes more. Spoon apples into chicken mixture and cook until apples are warmed, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Arrange noodles on plate, top with chicken, and spoon sauce over chicken.
Per Serving: 373 calories; 12.7 g fat; 37.5 g carbohydrates; 26.5 g protein; 105 mg cholesterol; 266 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I found this to be an interesting combination and it was worth a try. It turned out great! Nice fall-like recipe. I used mushroom noodles with it. Will make again!
We love this dish! It has been a family favorite for years. I first found it in a Weight Watchers cookbook, but misplaced it and was overjoyed to find it again here. I make it as written and fin...