Smoked Salmon French Toast Sandwich
Ingredients20 m servings 613
- Whisk eggs, milk, and herbes de Provence together in a shallow bowl.
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat. Working in batches, dip bread in egg mixture, turning once to coat bread completely. Transfer coated bread to prepared skillet and cook in hot butter until golden, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer toasted bread to a paper-towel lined plate. Repeat with remaining bread slices.
- Cook and stir spinach in the same skillet until slightly wilted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Spread cream cheese onto 2 slices of toasted bread. Top each with spinach and smoked salmon, and place remaining slices of bread on top.
- The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the egg batter ingredients. The actual amount of the egg batter consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 613 calories; 40.5 34.7 28.4 294 1147 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
Used more like ½ - 1 tsp herbs de provence and omitted spinach. It was ok... a bit bland. I felt like as a sandwich it was too much bread. I liked it better served open faced. Maybe a little oni...
I'm always looking for new ways to use all the salmon we get. This one was unique. It was good. I might try it next time as a triple decker. Another thought is to add a Monte-Cristo twist and us...