Ingredients30 m servings 153
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place diced apples and sweet potatoes in a microwave-safe glass or ceramic loaf pan. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg over apple mixture; add enough water to leave 1/2-inch water in bottom of pan.
- Cook in microwave until the potatoes have softened are easily pierced with a fork, about 8 minutes; drain. Dot apple mixture with butter.
- Bake in preheated oven until potatoes and apples are completely softened, about 10 minutes.
- Cook's Note:
- Cook times may vary by microwave power and desired outcome. I wanted the dish a bit crispier but my husband said not to change a thing.
Per Serving: 153 calories; 3.1 30.7 2 8 84 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 6
Fast easy recipe that my kids loved. It went great with grilled pork chops.
Very good, simple, and quick. It is a perfect healthy side dish any time, but you could definitely play with the spices in the fall. My 2-yr-old wouldn't touch it but I think she will if she s...
Apples and sweet potatos are so good together. I sliced the apples to make pretty rings. Instead of microwaving, i baked mine. It took about 45 minutes,, but oh so worth it.
Confused about baked no it covered or uncovered. Tasted delicious!
Really good. My cooking time was much longer than that suggested but I had guessed it would be that way so was prepared for it. It was so nice to find a sweet potato recipe that didn't ask for...