Ingredients30 m servings 587
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Roll each pastry out onto a lightly flour work surface and cut each into quarters.
- Spread about 2 tablespoons mashed potatoes onto 4 of the pastry quarters, spreading to within 1/3-inch of the edges. Top mashed potatoes with 2 tablespoons turkey and 1 tablespoon cranberry sauce.
- Whisk egg and water together in a bowl. Brush egg mixture onto outside edges of prepared pastry quarters. Top each prepared quarter with remaining pastry quarters; press and crimp edges with a fork to seal. Cut a slit in the top of each pastry wedge and brush each with egg mixture. Transfer wedge pies to prepared baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Aluminum foil helps keep food moist, ensures it cooks evenly, keeps leftovers fresh, and makes clean-up easy.
Per Serving: 587 calories; 34.6 55.6 13.2 60 619 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This was the first time I tried this recipe and it was awesome! I used mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberries, and turkey & chicken and they didn't disappoint. It takes 20 min. of prep and 20 ...
Easy and delicious. I don't know why I never thought of doing this before. They remind me of my father's pasties of ground beef and potatoes but with a holiday twist. So so good! Thanks for shar...